Monday, November 21, 2011

The rest of the strip projects

The rest of the projects that I presented at the precuts, strips session 2. When I saw this on the Moda Bake Shop, I just had to make it. It is a playmat for baby. The pattern actually shows how to make two projects from a single jelly roll. I used scraps from the shop, but it would be cute in any fabric. The second project in the pattern is a smaller version that could be used as a changing pad.

The same designer also has a similar pattern that makes floor pillows. I made my second round into a floor pillow. This pillow is so cute!!! And it is the small one. This would also make a cute bed for a pampered pooch too.

This one is a super fast and easy project and would make a great gift. It is a growth chart from the Bake Shop also. I added the applique for some additional interest. And you can take it with you if you move.

I realized that I missed taking a pictureof the octopus, so just check her out on the Bake Shop and I will try and add her picture to another post.

I also showed some quilts that I think you all have already seen from a couple of different patterns. I will double check my photo gallery and if I haven't posted them yet, I will. (if I remember). LOL
Happy stitching everyone.

7 comments:

  1. You just gave me an idea! I think I'll make growth charts for Jonah's and Abigail's families! Maybe not for this Christmas, but in the future. Something (else) to plan for....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have bought that long skinny wedgy ruler at that estate sale! If I had, I could make one of those cute circle things! I love yours! The growth chart is a great idea too, but I waited too long for that too; my gs's have reached their height already I think, but we left lots of marks on doors in a few houses! (Ruth, get them made now! They grow in a hurry! *grin*) ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas and so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These are fantastic! Love the bright stripes. ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! What fun projects Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple more great projects! And a couple un-blogged quilts? I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete