Friday, October 28, 2011

Class

In between sewing for the demos and trying to work on my BOMs and UFOs I decided that I wanted to take a class. Have you see the easy angle ruler? I bought one after Lisa did a demo of it at the shop this summer. There is a book that goes with it that has 250 different blocks you can do with the ruler. There also separate patterns. I resisted the book, but I got the ruler. Lisa is teaching two classes using the ruler is quarter so I signed up for her class and I picked this pattern:

I used Terrain and light grey fabric. These are my blocks waiting impatiently for me to sew them together. I will as soon as I get home. I promise little blocks. The class was a lot of fun and once you get the hang of the ruler it is just so cool.

You can also spin the blocks around to do that block on the side. So many options.......
See you soon. Go sew !

5 comments:

  1. What fun! I love how the grey lets the colors really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I'm sure there would be lots of possibilities. I thought maybe I had the ruler; I looked; I don't! Maybe I will some day. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to be able to take Lisa's class! This ruler is on my wish list and I really like your little quilt (not just because you have used Terrain!) ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that a lot Beth!!
    I hope you had a fantastic weekend in Portland.

    ReplyDelete