The quilts leaving this week:
In addition to getting these quilts ready to go to a new home I have been working on one that I liked until the final border. So the poor thing got folded and put in a bin. For a long time. I got it out with the plan of just finishing it and sharing it. Could not do it. Just couldn't get past that border. It wasn't what I wanted when I got it. Lesson learned. Went to the big box where most of this fabric came from with the hope of finding something. I found a fabric that is in the quilt and I bought it. I wouldn't say I love it, but it is better than what was on it before. By the way, I just took the rotary cutter and cut off the border. Made the inner border a little smaller, but I didn't unpick a stitch. :)
The not quite right border
Quilt fixed and on the frame.
Will get another shot once the binding is on.