I actually fnished a couple of things in April, well sort of anyway. I took a wool mat class with Karen Witt a couple of months ago. It is done. It was a lot of fun to do. The flowers were a little tricky to get cut out, but the rest was easy. I just did the french knots in the centers and then stitched on the backing, which is a homespun.
The BOM wool project is up to date. I have been finishing my blocks each month, but not putting them together. I marked them the other day and got the first six stitched together. There are three more blocks then a top and bottom border as well as a vine that goes up over part of the center blocks.
I finished the log cabin blocks I was working on. I have them up on the design wall now so next time you see them, they might be a top. I originally planned to use these fabics for a baby log cabin quilt. I might use it for that, or I might just use it as a table topper. Either way it was a good exerience for me doing a log cabin. Next time I will plan my dark and lights better. ( I wasted a little due to not thinking things thru). I will keep the scraps for my next scrap project.
Speaking of scrap projects.... I have finished all the pieces for Katie's scrap challenge and have pressed them all. Now I just need to get them sewn together . I am gonna try, time is ticking.
I had to work yesterday, but I left home early and got my swap blocks in the mail. Just barely on time, but they are on the way. I have all the fabric pulled and pressed for the next set, so hopefully I'll be ready before the last second. LOL.