Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look I am blogging

Hello to all the APQ bloggers who are blogging here. I followed APQ for literally years before I got brave enough to dive in and set up my own blog. I really enjoy seeing what everyone is working on . I also have enjoyed the sharing of tips and information passed on by the many talented quilters who posted.
I have made a resolution to post more often and to try to keep up with all the quilters that I can from over at APQ.
So what am I up to? Well I waste way too much time on facebook, another thing I resisted for a long time, but finally got into. I was involved in two Block of the month programs in 2009, both of which end this month. I got a little bit behind on my blocks, but catching up is at the top of my list. One of the BOM is Lori Smith's pattern Ode to the 30's. The other is Fiesta from Possibilities. I will charge up the camera and get some photos of those blocks. I also started a wool BOM in November that I am not behind on yet. I belong to a small bee and we are doing a block swap soon. ( Wanna guess who has not started their blocks for that yet?)

I also have 16 quilts in various stages of completion and (gulp, gasp) 52 finished tops that need to be quilted. Not all of those are big quilts, there are a lot of runners and wall hangings in there. I will not even count all the projects I have bagged up and ready to go. It is just so hard to resist the next cute fabric/pattern to come out.

So stay tuned.. see what I can get finished. .

9 comments:

  1. BCQuilter here, just popping in and saying I have been here.

    Any other APQ bloggers dropping in?

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. katiemaytoo here also! Seems like we're all keeping track of each other, so yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for staying in touch! Wow you have been busy! I can't wait to see some of these projects. I always like wool quilts- is it an applique project? :)~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! I'm looking forward to pictures! -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you! Sounds like you have been very busy and are getting things done. Can't wait to see the pictures. I am also glad to see some of the APQ members are keeping in touch, I love to hear about everyone's projects ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hidey-ho! Great to see your here! You have quite a few projects happening there and they all sound good. Perhaps 2010 is the year to tackle them all so you can start something new next year. It would be marvellous to see some photos. Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Trying to blog, from APQ....feel like I'm flying around in space.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again! Don't know how I got here but I'm so happy to see familiar names!!!! I might get this thing yet (with a little help from my apq friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey --- I made it here too from APQ! This may work out for all of us after all. I hope I can get my blog set up properly someday soon! I certainly have a lot to learn --- AGAIN! *frown* I'd rather be quilting! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete